468x60 Ads

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dell Inspiron 7447: Gaming Laptop to Make Games

Image From Dell Official Website
I'm going to do my undergraduate thesis soon. My major is Informatics Engineering and I decided to make 3D game for my thesis. Currently, my old laptop is not in it's best condition so I need a new laptop. So, I choose DELL Inspiron 7447 because I felt like it's specifications able to meet my needs to make 3D games. Here is the most appealing specification that makes me choose this one from many available options.

☆ Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ Black Edition (2.50 GHz, 6 MB L3 Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
☆ Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
☆ Gaming Graphic: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 850M 4GB DDR3
☆ Data Storage: 1 TB 5400 RPM
☆ Price: IDR 12.500.000

To make games, especially when I'm working on my own, speed is one of the most important aspect. I absolutely gonna lose the mood when I'm working with laggy laptop. So, I need the latest processor with high speed and high memory. I felt like Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ Black Edition with 8 GB RAM is good enough.

One of my most fear when making game is the rendering. This process tend to take so much time and without a good Graphic Card. I don't make use of it that much for now, but I hope NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 850M 4GB DDR3 enough help the process become a lot faster.

And last but not least, in terms of value and gaming experience, this laptop is the best on it's price. The specification beat any other laptop around that price range. And I'm so glad to have it, eventhough after I finish my thesis, this laptop will belong to my brother because yes I chose it, but I actually just borrowed it from him :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment